You can report a repair the following ways:
- Call the Property team on 0808 100 0403
- Out of hours emergency repairs can be reported to the Bield 24-hour response line on 0800 783 7937
- Email us at PropertyAdmin@polha.co.uk
- In person at our office (108 Constitution Street, Leith, EH6 6AZ)
- In writing
Emergency repairs should be reported over the phone (0808 100 0403) to ensure a quick response. (Out-of-hours telephone - 0800 783 7937)
In certain out-of-hours emergencies, the following numbers may be more appropriate:
- Gas Leaks - Transco - 0800 111 999
- Burst Pipes - Scottish Water - 0845 600 8855
- Electrical Supply - Scottish Power - 0845 2727 999
- Leith Police Station - 0131 554 9350
If using these, you should let us know what has happened as soon as possible so that we can arrange any follow up work which is needed.
Please view the page on Repair Responsibilities for more details on different types of repairs.
Our main contractor for day-to-day repairs is T.B. Mackay Ltd. If they are carrying out your repair, the following appointment slots will be offered.
|Monday - Friday||Saturday|
|Early morning||08:00 - 10:00||08:00 - 10:00|
|Late morning||10:00 - 12:00||10:00 - 12:00|
|Early afternoon||12:00 - 14:00||12:00 - 14:00|
|Late afternoon||14:00 - 17:00||14:00 - 17:00|
|Evening||17:00 - 20:00||N/A|
- No heating (winter time only)
- No electrics (check your trip switch if you have one. If it has tripped, switch off all your appliances and then reset it – if the fault is traced to an appliance you will be charged the cost of the call out)
- Gas leak
- Water leak
- Blocked w.c.
- Broken window – ground floor flat only
- Roof leak