Home Contents Insurance 

We would strongly recommend that you arrange contents insurance for your home. We have insured the structure of your home (along with the fixtures and fittings), but this does not cover your personal belongings against the risk of burglary, fire or water damage, and certain types of accidental damage.

The Scottish Federation of Housing Associations has a contents insurance scheme available to social housing tenants - application forms are available at our office. Alternatively you may want to try a comparison website to view other providers' schemes.