Port of Leith Housing Association is providing 11 flats with developer Culross.
Construction: January 2022 Expected completion: June 2023.
- 4 x one bedroom flats – tenure to be confirmed
- 7 x two bedroom flats – tenure to be confirmed
Construction and design team
- Main Contractor: Cullross.
- Employer’s Agent: Pottie Wilson.
- Architect: appointed by Cullross
- Structural Engineer: appointed by Cullross
- M&E Engineer: appointed by Cullross
- Clerk of Works: PoLHA
What is social housing?
Social housing is offered at affordable rents for anyone over the age of 16 in particular housing need. There is a common application form used by the council and housing associations in Edinburgh called an EdIndex form.
What is mid market rent?
Mid market rent (MMR) aims to help people who are on low to moderate incomes, and who would otherwise be unable to afford to purchase property in the current market. Our MMR properties are listed on the Citylets website.