We can help you save money on your heating and electricity bills, apply for grants and make your home warm and dry.
Port of Leith Housing Association and Changeworks Energy Advice Service
If you struggle with the cost of keeping your home warm, dry and comfortable, or are worried about your heating and electricity costs, we can help. We give free, confidential and impartial advice to help Port of Leith Housing Association tenants save money on their heating and electricity bills.
You may also be eligible for the £140 Warm Homes Discount on your gas or electricity bill if you are on benefits or a low income.
The energy advice and support we offer includes:
- Energy and money saving tips for the home
- Getting the most out of your heating and hot water system
- How to combat condensation or dampness
- Understanding gas / electricity bills
- How to read your meter
- Resolving gas and electricity billing problems
- Repayment options if you owe money to your supplier
- Choosing an energy supplier, tariff and payment option
- Applying for energy efficiency grants
How to contact us
Speak to your Housing Officer or our Tenancy Support team who can refer you to the advisor based in our office. Call 0131 554 0403 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.